For B.Sc (Hons.):
- It must be required for the aspirants to pass Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent examination with minimum 55% aggregate in English & three subjects from amongst Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics.
For B.A. (Hons.):
- Minimum educational qualification required is Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent examination from the recognized University with minimum aggregate of 50% marks in English and in any three of the subjects from amongst Accountancy, Arabic, Banking, Biology, Biotechnology, Business Organization, Business Studies, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, English, Fine Arts, Geography, Hindi, History, Home Science, Islamic Studies, Mathematics, Persian, Philosophy, Physical Health Education, Physics, Political Science/Civics, Psychology, Sanskrit, Sociology, Urdu and modern Indian Languages.
For M.Sc (Biotechnology):
- Those who have completed their bachelor degree in 10+2+3 education pattern with Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences or with Chemistry are eligible to apply for this course.
- If the candidates possessing B.Tech, MBBS or B.Pharma degree with at least 55% marks then he/she is eligible to apply.
- Sc degree holders or those who have passed their M.Sc (1 year) with 55% marks are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate marks is required to apply for this course.
For B.Tech and B.Arch:
- The qualification eligibility required for this course is Senior secondary School Certificate of this University or an equivalent examination passed with 50% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Those who have successfully completed Diploma in Engineering with minimum aggregate of 50% marks are also eligible to apply for both the courses.
- Must have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent examination with 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate wants to apply for this course should not have the age more than 22 years as on 1st July of the year of admission.
For Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate of this University or an equivalent examination passed with 40% aggregate marks in any one of the following subjects:
Science/Arts stream with English Core/English Elective
Health care science in vocational stream only
- Age limit must be in between 17-35 years as on or before 1st September of the year of admission. No age criteria for ANM candidates.