BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2023 For 4374 Post in BHABHA Atomic Research Center Latest Vacancy BARC Stipendiary Trainee Online Form 2023 BARC Recruitment (Stipendiary Trainee) Job Recruitment Online Form 2023 (BARC) Exam Recruitment 2023 Job Vacancy 2023 BARC (BARC Stipendiary Trainee) Check About Recruitment Details of Vacancy Important Dates 2023 How To Apply Steps to Fill Application Form Vacancy Details Given Below
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Online Form 2023
(BHABHA Atomic Research Center BARC Stipendiary Trainee & Other Post Recruitment 2023)
(Advt. No. 03/2023)
(Total: 4374 Post)
Application Start: 24 April 2023
Last Date: 22 May 2023
Last Date Fees Payment: 22 May 2023
Admit Card Date: Update Soon
Exam Date: 18-24 November 2023
Deposit application fee through online Debit Card, Credit Card Or Net Banking
(Age Calculate – 22 May 2023)
Stipendiary Trainee Cat I: 19-24 Years
Stipendiary Trainee Cat II: 18-22 Years
Technical Officer/C: 18-35 Years
Scientific Assistant/B: 18-30 Years
Technician/B: 18-25 Years
Age limit is Relaxable Check Advertisement
|Height: 160 CMS | Weight: 45.5 Kg.|
|Candidate Read Advertisement Before Apply Online Form|
|Apply Online Form|
|Download Exam Schedule|
How To Apply BARC Stipendiary Trainee Form 2023?
- Candidates are required to apply online through https://barconlineexam.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates who have not acquired the mandatory / requisite educational qualification as on the closing date for receipt of on-line application need not apply. No correspondence or clarification will be entertained on this matter.
- Candidate should read the instructions in the advertisement and online application form carefully before making any entry or selecting any option.
- Only one application should be submitted for one post. Candidates should submit separate application for each post, if they intend to apply for more than one post. Before submitting on-line application, candidates are required to register themselves by clicking on one time registration tab.
- Before filling application form, candidates should keep ready the necessary documents / certificates required. Candidate is required to fill up personal details and details of post applied for etc. and upload recently taken front facing passport size photograph with Proper Plain Background.
- Candidates are required to have a valid email ID and mobile number which should be kept active throughout the currency of this recruitment. Candidates are required to download the Admit Card from the website of BARC. No correspondence will be sent through post/courier.
- Instruction for uploading Photo and Signature: Photo: Image should be of size 165 x 125 pixels in jpg/jpeg format and should not exceed 50 KB; Signature: Image should be of size 80 x 125 pixels in jpg/jpeg format and should not exceed 20 KB
- The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature is clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature displayed is small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the required format, the application will be rejected. Therefore candidates must ensure that photo and signature are clearly visible.
- For any clarification candidates may contact the Help desk No.: 044-47749000 between 10.00 AM and 6.30 PM on Monday to Saturday or check “FAQ” available on the homepage of BARC website https://barconlineexam.com.
- Before clicking the submit button, the candidate is advised to check all the details filled in are correct. Candidate may also ensure that name, date of birth, etc. are entered correctly in the application form as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC). Any incorrect information may disqualify candidature. After final submission of application no request for change/correction in any of the information in the application form shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- After submitting the online application form candidates are required to take print / save copy of the online application form and preserve it till the document verification/all the selection process completes.
- Candidates are advised to submit the online application much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.