DSSSB LDC Syllabus 2022 Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board Recruitment Admit Card 2021 Delhi DSSSB LDC Admit Card 2021 Delhi DSSSB Junior Secretarial Assistant Exam Pattern 2021 Exam Pattern Post Code 44/21 to 41/21 Exam Date 2021 DSSSB Exam Hall Ticket-
|PRINT THIS PAGE:|
DSSSB LDC Syllabus 2022
(Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) TGT, Patwari, LDC & Other Post Recruitment 2021)
(Advt. No. 02/2021)
(Total: 7225 Post)
|Form Start: 25 May 2021
Last Date: 24 June 2021
Last Date Fees Payment: 24 June 2021
Admit Card Download: Update Soon
Exam Date (TGT Trained Graduate Teacher): 04 & 05 September 2021
Exam Date (Post Code- 18/21, 19/21, 22/21, 27/21, 29/21, 45/21, 46/21): 20-27 February 2022
Exam Date (Post Code- 44/21): 01 to 23 April 2022
|General / OBC: 100/-
SC / ST / PH: 0/-
All Category Female: 0/-
Payment Should Be Made Online Only, Through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
|Trained Graduate Teacher TGT: Below 32 Years.
Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC: 18-27 Years.
Patwari Post: 21-27 Years.
Other Post: Below 30 Years.
|Post Name||Post Code||Total Post||Education Qualification|
|TGT Trained Graduate Teacher||33/21 to 41/21||6258||
|Assistant Teacher Primary||42/21 & 47/21||554||
|Assistant Teacher Nursery||43/21||74||
|Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC||44/21||278||
|Apply Online Form|
|Download Exam Date Notice (TGT)|
|Download Exam Date Notice (Post Code- 18/21, 19/21, 22/21, 27/21, 29/21, 45/21, 46/21)|
DSSSB LDC Exam Pattern 2022:- Here we have mentioned DSSSB LDC, DASS Grade II, IV Examination Pattern. Read more from below…
- Written Examination will be conducted as multiple choice objective type.
- A Composite Exam Paper Will have 200 questions.
- Exam time duration will be 02 Hours (120 minutes)
- Exam will also have 0.25 marks negative marking for.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Subject||Marks|
|2||Mental Ability & Reasoning||35|
|3||Numerical Ability & data interpretation||35|
|4||Test of Hindi Language||35|
|5||Test of English Language||35|
|6||Basic familiarity with computers, internet, social media and office automation.||25|
DSSSB Syllabus for LDC/ Junior Clerk 2022:
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability: The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.