ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Admit Card For 17 Post in Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Of India Latest Vacancy 2023 ECGC PO Interview Schedule 2023 ECGC Recruitment (PO) Job Recruitment Online Form 2024 (ECGC) Exam Recruitment 2023 Job Vacancy 2023 ECGC (Probationary Officer) Check About Recruitment Details of Vacancy Important Dates 2023 How To Apply Steps to Fill Application Form Vacancy Details Given Below
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
ECGC PO Interview Schedule 2023
(Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Of India (ECGC) Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023)
(Total: 17 Post)
Application Start: 02 May 2023
Last Date: 31 May 2023
Last Date Fees Payment: 31 May 2023
Admit Card Date: 07 July 2023
Exam Date: 15 July 2023
Download Result: 28 September 2023
Interview Start: 12 October 2023
General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 850/-
SC/ ST: Rs. 175/-
Deposit application fee through online Debit Card, Credit Card Or Net Banking
(Age Calculate – 01 April 2023)
Minimum – 21 years, Maximum – 30 years
Age limit is Relaxable Check Advertisement
|Number Of Post:|
|General: 06 | EWS: 02 | OBC: 05 | SC: 02 | ST: 02
Total: 17 Post
|CBT Exam Center:|
|Bangalore, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi.|
|Candidate Read Advertisement Before Apply Online Form|
|Apply Online Form|
|Download Admit Card|
|Download Interview Schedule|
|Download Interview Letter (Link Activate Soon)|
How to Download ECGC PO Admit Card 2023:-
- Candidates visit the official website of https://www.ecgc.in.
- Click on “Admit Card” Option Under the News & Alerts.
- Now Find the “Click here to Download your Admit Card for the Post of PO.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Hall Ticket Option.
- Login with Candidate Registration No, Password.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option.
- Download and Print the Admit Card for future references.
- The online examination for selection of personnel for the post of Probationary Officer in
cadre of Executive Officers (Specialist Officers) in ECGC Limited. in the pay scale of
53600-2645(14)-90630-2865(4)-1,02,090 is scheduled in July 2023.The officers are
also eligible for the allowances and benefits like Dearness Allowance, House Rent
Allowance / House Lease Reimbursement, Transport Allowance, Medical Allowance,
Newspaper Allowance, Meal coupons, Reimbursement of Mobile Bills, Mobile Handset
& Briefcase Allowance, Furniture Allowance, Household Help Allowance, etc. The
current CTC (Cost to Company) of the Executive Officer (Probationary officer) posted in
Mumbai is approximately Rs.16 lakh per annum.
- Any eligible candidate who aspires to join in ECGC Limited as a Probationary Officer is required to register for the Recruitment Process. The Recruitment Process consists of Online Examination followed by the interview of the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Examination. The online examination will be conducted at 6 centers i.e., Bangalore, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi. Candidates who will be shortlisted in the online examination will be called to Mumbai or other centers for an interview detail of which will be communicated in the interview call letter to the eligible candidates. The recruitment will be strictly in line with the spirit of Government’s guidelines on Reservation Policy.