ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022- 93 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Employees State Insurance Corporation Are Invited to for the Recruitment ESIC Social Security Officer SSO Online Form 2022 How to Apply for ESIC SSO Vacancy 2022 Apply Online 2022 ESIC Social Security Officer SSO Notification of Posts Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online Form:
|PRINT THIS PAGE:|
ESIC Social Security Officer SSO Recruitment Online Form 2022
(Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) ESIC Social Security Officer / Manager Grade II / Superintendent Recruitment 2022)
(Total: 93 Post)
|Application Start: 12 March 2022
Last Date: 12 April 2022
Last Date Payment: 12 April 2022
Admit Card Date: 17 May 2022
Exam Date: 11 June 2022
General/ OBC/ EWS: 500/-
SC/ ST/ PH: 250/-
Pay Application Fees Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR E Challan
(Age Calculate – 12 April 2022)
Minimum 21 Years And Maximum 27 Years
Age Relaxation as per rules
|Number of Post:|
(ESIC Social Security Officer / Manager Grade II / Superintendent)
General: 43 | OBC: 24 | EWS: 09 | SC: 09 | ST: 08
Total: 93 Post
Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of application
|Apply Online Form|
|Download Admit Card|
How To Apply ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022:-
- ESIC SSO Social Security Officer / Manager Grade-II / Superintendent Vacancy 2022, Candidate Can Apply Between 12 March 2022 to 12 April 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the ESIC Recruitment Application Form in SSO / Manager II & Superintendent Post Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.