IIT JAM Admit Card 2023 Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM 2023) Latest 2022 Indian Institute of Science, IIS Bangalore Online Form IIT JAM Recruitment (IIT JAM Admit Card) Job Recruitment Online Form 2023 Exam Recruitment 2023 JAM in Job Vacancy Details Given Below
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
IIT JAM Admit Card 2023
(Conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Guwahati)
(IIT Joint Admission Test for Masters (JAM 2023))
Start Date of Application: 07 September 2022
Closing Date: 11 October 2022
Admit Card Available: 20 January 2023
Exam Date: 12 February 2023
Result Declared: 22 March 2023
|Single Paper||Double Paper|
General / OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1800/-
SC / ST / PH / Female: Rs. 900/-
|General / OBC/ EWS: Rs. 2500/-
SC / ST / PH / Female: Rs. 1250/-
Make the payment ‘online’ using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or ‘Offline’ by Challan
Graduation in Any Stream from Any Recognized University (General / OBC: 55% Marks & SC / ST / PH: 50% Marks)
|Details of Admission Form:|
M.Sc. Two Year, M.Sc PHd Dual Degree Course, Other Post Bachelor Degree Courses in Various IIT in India and Integrated PHD Course. JAM 2023 Exam Conducted by IIT Guwahati.
|Apply Online Form|
|Download Admit Card|
How to Download IIT JAM Admit Card:-
- Candidates visit the official website of https://jam.iisc.ac.in/.
- Click on “Admit Card” Option Under the News & Alerts.
- Now Find the “Click here to Download your Admit Card for the Post of IIT JAM.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Hall Ticket Option.
- Login with Candidate Registration No, Password.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option.
- Download and Print the Admit Card for future references.