India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Result for 30041 Post Department of India Post Latest Vacancy 2023 India Post GDS July 2023 Merit List / Result Exam Date Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2023 India Post Recruitment (GDS Vacancy) Job Recruitment Admit Card 2023 (India Post) Exam in GDS Naukri 2023 Job Vacancy Details Given Below:
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
India Post GDS Merit List / Result 2023
(Department of Post (India Post))
(India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks GDS Schedule II (July) Online Form 2023)
(Total: 30041 Post)
Form Start: 03 August 2023
Last Date: 23 August 2023
Last Date Fees Payment: 23 August 2023
Correction Date: 24-26 August 2023
Merit List / Result: 06 September 2023
Download 2nd Merit List: 29 September 2023
General / OBC: Rs. 100/-
SC / ST/ PH: Rs. 0/-
All Category Female : 0/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through online mode of payment using Credit/ Debit cards and Net Banking/ UPI
(Age Calculate – 23 August 2023)
Minimum 18 Years Maximum 40 Years
For Age Relaxation Download Advertisement.
|NUMBER OF POST:|
|The applicants will be shortlisted for engagement on the basis of a system generated merit list.|
|Before applying, candidates must go through the instructions given in the advertisement very carefully.|
|Download State-Wise Vacancy Details|
|Apply Online Form|
|Pay Exam Fees (Part-3)|
|Download Result/ Merit List July 2023|
|PDownload Result Merit List (2nd)|
How to Download India Post GDS July Merit List / Result 2023:
- Candidates visit the official website of India Post GDS.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on Download Result Option submit.
- Download and Print the Result for future references.
How To Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2023:-
- (A) a candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- ii) Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
- iii) Mobile Number
- iv) Email ID
- v) Date of Birth
- vi) Gender
- vii) Community
- viii) PwD – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- ix) State in which Xth class passed
- x) Language studied in Xth class
- xi) Year of Passing Xth class
- xii) Scanned Passport Photograph
- xiii) Scanned Signature
(b) Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate for schedules 1 & 2 in a Calendar Year. The same registration number should be used for the submission of applications. Once registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registration of any other candidate. In case any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details, the candidature relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’
(c) The candidates must have their own active email id and mobile number.
(d) Selection of Division and exercising preferences:-
The candidate can select only one Division for submission of his/her candidature for all the eligible posts of the Selected Division. The candidate has to validate his/her details by giving the Registration number and OTP sent to the registered mobile number. On selecting the Division, a list of all eligible posts (based on community and age) will be
displayed against which candidate has to give his/her preference.
Preference and option once exercised /submitted by the candidate is final and will not be changed under any circumstances. Hence, candidates should exercise due care. Candidate will not be considered for a post, for which he/she has not given/indicated his/her
preference. However, only one post will be offered among all the posts in a notification if she/he has applied for one or more posts in any one Division under any Circle.