Indian Bank Security Guard Online Form 2022 Recruitment 2022 – 202 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Indian Bank Are Invited to Indian Bank Security Guard Online Form 2022 Application Form for the Recruitment 2022 Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
Indian Bank Security Guard Online Form 2022
(Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment 2022)
(Total: 202 Post)
Form Start: 23 February 2022
Last Date: 09 March 2022
Last date Fees Deposit: 09 March 2022
Admit Card Download: 29 March 2022
Exam Date: April 2022
General / OBC/ SC / ST: NA
Application Fees Details Not Avaialable
Minimum 26 Years and Maximum 45 years
Age Relaxation as per Rules.
|NUMBER OF POST:|
Selection will be on the basis of :-
- Objective type Test – Online.
- Test of local language.
- Physical fitness Test.
- Preference will be given to candidates having valid commercial driving license of Light Motor Vehicle.
How To Apply
- Detailed guidelines / procedures for Application Registration
Candidates can apply through online only from 23.02.2022 to 09.03.2022. No other
mode of application will be accepted.
- Important points to be noted before registration
Before applying online, candidates should:
- a. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this advertisement.
- b. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID and related information in mobile number. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving advices, viz. call letters / examination date advices etc. If the communication sent to registered e-Mail ID / mobile number, fails to get delivered for any reason Bank will not take any responsibility.
Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at
any stage of the selection, it will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection
process and the candidate will not be allowed to appear for any exams of the Bank in future. If
such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected
subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect. The Bank reserves
the right to cancel the conduct of this recruitment process without assigning any reason.
Decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and
binding on all candidates.