Everything you need to know about the IPL betting apps. Get the overview information on the variety of IPL betting apps available for Indian players, Apps’ description, an overview of depositing & withdrawal methods available in 1win as well as professional recommendations and tips on how to place your bets successfully in any betting site during the IPL season
IPL betting apps
Playing online sports games can be very exciting, but with the advent of multiple online sites and ipl apps download, one should choose the safest option available. Many users hesitate to transact over gambling sites due to increasing fraud & insecurity. If you are one among them, then it’s time to try India’s most trusted online betting sites for the IPL season.
Betting apps for IPL season
These disciplined and law-abiding online betting sites provide extra facilities to their customers like to assist payments and withdrawals using their credit card, and so on. Such transactions are structured and there is no scope for any money laundering, etc. Online gamers often deposit their money with money-transfer firms who ensure that the essential amount is transferred upon instruction at the perfect time and the income is instantly credited. Such companies also provide hassle-free debit cards to their clients for withdrawing money easily and without any hassle.
Tips for successful betting
The first question arises about the knowledge you have regarding the sport or any sport you wish to bet on. If you have a natural flair for sports and you know every bit about them, then you will find no difficulty betting on the sport you love. You will understand the nitty-gritty and it will be a cakewalk for you after all.
Gamblers try to reduce the amount of human error, this can either occur by placing bets on sports that contain fewer players or bet at times of certain predictability (Manchester United being crowned “masters of the late goal”). Tennis can be a great game to place a wager on as it almost comes down to a 50/50 in many ways, then the gambler much decides whether the odds are a true reflection of the match. Commonly, the most commonly wagered games are:
Whether the most commonly bet on game directs on the best game to bet on is another matter, but quite simply one should be placing their money on an area in which they are either receiving tips from a knowledgeable punter or a sport in which they have a great interest and knowledge in.
Why is the IPL so popular?
- It was the first sporting event ever to be broadcast live on the popular video-sharing website YouTube.
- Sony/World Sport Group -Broadcast Rights 10 years at Rs 8700 crores.
- Brand value was estimated to be around $4.13 billion (over Rs 18,000 crore) in 2010.
- According to a global sports salaries review, IPL is the second-highest-paid league, based on first-team salaries on a pro-rata basis, only second to the NBA league. It is calculated that the average salary of IPL over a year is £2.5 million.
- DLF Group paid US$50 million to be the title sponsor of the tournament for 5 years from 2008 to 2013
- Five-year sponsorship agreements include a deal with motorcycle maker Hero Honda worth $22.5-million, one with PepsiCo worth $12.5-million, and a deal with beer and airline conglomerate Kingfisher at $26.5-million.
So from this figure, we can imagine what type of commercial interest is involved in the IPL. Which combined with viewers’ interest gives IPL grand success, more eyeballs.