MDU Reappear Fees 2023 Last Date Maharshi Dayanand University Private & Regular UG PG Test Form 2023 MDUB.AB.Com B.Sc Private And Regular Test MDU Reappear 2023 Last Date MDU Test Form MDU University MDU Reappear Form 2023 Test Form and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Announcement and Apply Online Form
MDU Reappear Exam Form 2023
(Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Reappear/Improvement for Nov-Dec-2023 Exams Live Now)
(UG, PG & Diploma)
(Reappear/Improvement forms of all Regular/DDE/Annual Courses of the semester and the annual scheme have been started)
Last Date Without Late Fee: 19 October, 2023
MDU Reappear Form Last Date With 800/- Late Fees: 26 October, 2023
Last Date With 1600/- Late Fee: 09 November, 2023
Exam Date: 21 December 2023
Name of the Exam
Maharshi Dayanand University
UG, PG & Diploma
UG – 03 Year, PG -02 Year
The Mode of the Exam
MDU Reapper Offline Exam
|MDU Reappear/Improvement Important Links:|
|Download Reappear/ Improvement Schedule|
|Apply Online MDU Reappear Form|
How To Apply MDU DDE Reappear Form 2023?
- Step 1:- Open link http://student.mdu.ac.in/
- Step 2:- If you have not created your account, click here to create a new account
- Step 3:- Enter your details and click on ‘Send OTP
- Step 4:- Submit the OTP
- Step 5:- Fill in the required detail.
- Step 6:- Login to Continue
- Step 7:- Enter Address Detail
- Step 8:- Update Biometric Details
- Step 9:- Enter Social Detail
- Step 10:- Enter Education Details
- Step 11:- Choose Exam Centre (Exam Centre is mandatory to complete this form)
- Step 12:- Choose course & Paper to apply
- Step 13:- Proceed to pay the fee by clicking on “Click Here”
- Step 14:- To Print the Application form
- Step 15:- To view the paper applied and Logout
How to apply for MDU Reappear Form & Required Documents:
- First of all, check out your course Result status. If yes also you can follow forthcoming way.
- Utmost of the time, University invites operations for Supplementary within seven days after the result protestation.
- The pupil should be filled out an operation within MDU Rohtak deadline using the offline or online system. ( Note – Offline application system may not be available in all universities or sodalities. So check out before pacing coming step).
- Now check out your branch and time link on the MDU Rohtak website or click on the direct apply online form.
- Before applying online, please collect your documents, i.e., Marksheet, ID Proof, Photo, etc
- Now Elect your branch and time like that UG —-> BA —-> 1st Time Test.
Complete introductory information and attach needed documents and click on final submit.
- After final submission, click on the printout and save as softcopy. However, also take a printout for unborn use
If you haven’t possessed a PC or computer.
|Organization||Maharshi Dayanad University|
|Course Details||Regular/ DDE/ Annual Courses|
|MDU Address||Helpdesk / E-Governance Cell, Ground Floor,
DDE Building, Opp. Pariksha Sadan,
M.D University, Rohtak.
|MDU Official Website||mdu.ac.in|
About MDU Exam Date Sheet :-
MDU Rohtak conducts Theory/ Practical Exams in the month of February/ March 2022. MDU Date Sheet of Various Courses for examinations to be held in July 2023 onward, the Candidates may check the equivalence of MDU latest exams date sheet/ time table with that of all course by the Academic Branch, University from time to time.
► For Download Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Exam 2023 Date Sheet / Scheme / Time Table visit here regularly and follow University website for latest information’s Regarding Exam.
MDU Reappear Fees 2023 Terms & Conditions
- This online payment system for payment of various types of fees is provided by Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak (MDU). The University may update these terms from time to time without any prior notice or reason and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure that you are aware
of the current terms. The country of domicile for MDU is India. General Terms & Conditions
- Please read the following terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and accept them in full. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility. MDU reserves the right to change the fees at
any time and modify the terms and conditions from time to time.
- Your payment will normally reach MDU account to which you are making a payment within two working days. We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct MDU account if payment is refused or declined by your bank or the credit/debit card supplier for any reason. If your bank or the card supplier
declines payment, MDU is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will MDU be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of
the possibility of such damages.
Chargeback’s if any will be entertained within 30 days after the closing date of the process for the concerned course/programme for which fee is being paid (MDU admission/registration/exam process closing date).
- Refunds, if applicable, will be governed by the applicable policy of the MDU on receipt of written signed application. The refund time may vary as per complexity of the case. Refunds, if any, would be paid through cheque/draft/RTGS/NEFT. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require MDU to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid. Security
- All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Student, or third party making payment, enters them Communications to and from the Service Provider’s site are encrypted. MDU shall not be liable for any failure by the Student or third party making payment of Fees
to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or
otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in
2nrespect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process. Service Provider
- Online Payments of Fees can be made by Credit / Debit card or Net banking. These
MDU treats all personal data obtained via internet and our website carefully and confidentially so that no physical/mental harm is instilled up on the person, with regard to the collected data.
- When you register with MDU online, we or any of our service providers/affiliate may contact you from time to time to provide the details/information of such payments/services that we believe may benefit you.
- MDU reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any prior notice or reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between MDU and any user visiting the MDU website or providing identifying information of any kind.