MP High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2022 For 40 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Madhya Pradesh High Court Are Invited to Online Application Form for the MP High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Online Form 2022 Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.:
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
MP High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2022
(Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur MPHC Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment Exam Online Form 2022)
(Total: 40 Vacancy)
Form Start: 03 December 2022
Last Date: 23 December 2022
Last Date Complete Form: 23 December 2022
Correction Date: 28-30 December 2022
Admit Card Download: Update Soon
Exam Date: Update Soon
General / Other State: 777.02/-
MP Reserve Category: 577.02/-
Payment Should Be Made Online Only, Through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
(Age Calculate – 01 January 2022)
Age Relaxation – Check Advertisement
|NUMBER OF POST:|
|(Junior Judicial Assistant JJA)
General: 21 | OBC: 04 | SC: 07 | ST: 08 Post
Total 40 Post
|Before applying, candidates must carefully follow the instructions in the advertisement.|
|Apply Online Form|
How To Apply MP High Court JJA Form 2022:-
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Are Issued Junior Judicial Assistant Latest Jobs 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Application Form in JJA Vacancy 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Before Apply Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.