MP High School Selection Test HSTST Recruitment 2023 Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board Are Invited to Online Application Form for the MP High School Selection Test HSTST Online Form 2023 Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.:
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
MP High School Selection Test HSTST Online Form 2023
(Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board (MPESB) High School Teacher Selection Test HSTST 2023)
(Total: 8720 Post)
Application Form Start: 18 May 2023
Last Date Registration: 01 June 2023
Last Date Fees Deposit: 01 June 2023
Last Date Correction: 01 June 2023
Admit Card Available: Update Soon
Exam Start: 02 August 2023
General / Other State: 560/-
SC / ST / OBC: 310/-
Include Portal Fee
Make the payment Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or MP Online Authorised KIOSK
(Age Calculate – 01 January 2023)
For Male: 21-40 Years
For Female: 21-45 Years
For Age Relaxation Check Advertisement.
Qualified MP High School Teacher Eligibility Test Exam in 2018 or 2013
For More Details Read the Advertisement
|NUMBER OF POST:|
|High School Teacher Selection Test – 2023|
|Balaghat, Betul, Bhopal, Chindwara, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Katni, Khandwa, Mandsaur, Neemach, Ratlam, Rewa, Sagar, Satna, Sidhi and Ujjain|
|Before applying, candidates must go through the instructions given in the advertisement very carefully.|
|Apply Online Form|
How To Apply MP High School Selection Test HSTST Form 2023:-
- Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board Are Issued High School HSTST Jobs 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Application Form in HSTST.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Before Apply Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.