Navy MR Syllabus 2022 Exam pattern PDF in Hindi-English can be downloaded here. Get Indian Navy MR syllabus 2022 from here. Navy MR Syllabus 2022 Exam pattern with the Marks Distribution in English PDF is available here can check and download Navy MR Syllabus 2022 from our website.
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
Indian Navy MR Syllabus 2022
(Join Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) Sailor Entry Matric Recruit MR Recruitment Syllabus)
(Navy MR Syllabus)
|Wrtitten Exam Details:|
(Section A: Science And Mathematics)
(Section B: General Awareness)
|Number of Post:|
(Navy MR Sailor Entry)
|Physical Standard (PFT):|
Height : 157 CMS
1.6 KM Running in 07 Minutes
Squats (Uthak Baihtak) : 20
Push Up: 10
Chest: Minimum Expand 5 CMS
Indian Navy MR Syllabus 2022
This recruitment syllabus is published only for those applicants who want to attend the exam with the best preparation and they are waiting for the syllabus and exam pattern on our website through this online mode. Now many candidates who are waiting time are going to over since we provide your Navy MR Syllabus 2022 with Marks Distribution in PDF details at currently.
Such as, the Indian Navy Department was formed on 26 January 1950 and this head office of Navy located in New Delhi, India. In 1956, Ram Dass Katari became the first Indian flag officer, and was appointed the first Indian Commander of the Fleet on 2 October. On 22 April 1958, Vice Admiral Katari assumed the command of the Indian Navy from Carlill as the first Indian Chief of Staff of the Indian Navy.
Indian Navy मैट्रिक रिक्रूट (MR), की भर्ती के लिए विज्ञापन रोजगार समाचार और सभी प्रमुख राष्ट्रीय / क्षेत्रीय समाचार पत्रों में दिसंबर / जनवरी और जून / में प्रकाशित किए जाते हैं। हर साल जुलाई
The following documents are to be punched and tied firmly with a strong thread to the application in the sequence as given below:-
- Application is to be filled in capital letters with one recent Passport size photograph pasted at the top right corner and one spare recent Passport size photos with the candidate’s name written on the reverse attached along with the form (in the absence of recent photograph, candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination).
- Self Attested copy of the following certificates:-
- Matric /equivalent certificate for verification of date of birth.
- Mark sheet and certificate of Diploma/Higher Board examination/ Matriculation as applicable.
- Domicile certificate
- Two self-addressed envelopes of size 22 x 10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on one envelope and one envelope without stamp is to be submitted along with the application form. (White colour envelop for AA entry and brown colour for MR entry). On top of the envelope containing the application the Type of Entry, name of State, Percentage in exam and name of Exam passed is to be clearly written. Example:-AA(130BATCH)-KERALA-65%-(10+2Science) OR SSR (2/2011 BATCH) -HARYANA- 76% – (10+2 Science) Shortlisting of application is done on the basis of higher education percentage of marks.
ALLOCATION OF EXAM CENTRE
Presently the Indian Navy conducts recruitment for enrolling sailor recruits at 31 examination centres across the country. Candidates are permitted to appear for examination at one centre for recruitment in accordance with the domicile certificate issued by the District level Government authorities, eg a candidate who possesses domicile of Maharashtra would probably get Mumbai or Lonavla as examination centre. Similarly a candidate who possess domicile of Haryana, is likely to appear at Ambala. However, for administrative reasons, applicants may be allotted any suitable centre, other than their state of domicile by IHQ MoD (Navy).
CALL LETTER CUM ADMIT CARD
Eligible shortlisted candidates are sent Call-Up letters, indicating date, time and place for examination. The shortlisted candidates can also download their admit card from this website.
Join Indian Navy MR PHYSICAL TEST
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. The results of the Written Test are generally declared on the same day. Those who qualify Written Test are permitted to undergo PFT and only those who qualify PFT undergo Medical Examination.
NAVY MR MEDICAL TEST
Entry level Medical standards are different for different entries. Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry. Candidates declared Temporary unfit during Medicals in the recruitment medical examination can avail specialist review from the specified Military Hospital within a maximum period of 21 days. No further review/ appeal is permissible. Those candidates who are declared Permanent Unfit during Medicals can appeal for specialist opinion in a Military Hospital on payment of Rs 40 by Military Receivable Order (MRO) in the Government Treasury within 21 days. Medical fitness certificate from other than that of the specialist opinion in the designated Military Hospital will NOT be considered. This whole process is generally completed on the same day but it may also take 3-4 days depending on the service requirements or due to unforeseen contingencies.
Indian Navy MR MERIT LIST
Merit List of all those candidates who are qualified in all respects will be prepared at IHQ MoD (Navy), New Delhi for different entries depending upon the numbers to be inducted. Marks secured by the candidates in the written examination will be considered for compilation of Merit List. In case of candidates securing similar marks in the written examination for MR entry, the candidate with higher percentage in the qualifying examination (10th for MR), will be selected.
FINAL ENROLMENT MEDICALS
- All select list candidates who are issued with a call letter for Final Medical examination will be required to report at INS Chilka (Odisha) on the specified date and time to undergo a Final Enrolment Medical examination at INS Chilka prior to enrolment. Sleeper class rail/bus fare will be reimbursed on production of the ticket/receipt on reporting at INS Chilka. Candidates found UNFIT during this medical examination will not be enrolled for training. No appeal is permitted for review after the final enrolment Medical Examination at INS Chilka. The final enrolment in the Navy will be subject to the candidate clearing the final medical fitness at INS Chilka.
- The candidature of candidates selected is valid for the current batch only. Merit List pertaining to the advertised batch is valid ONLY for the advertised batch. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final merit list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- Call letter for final medical examination will be forwarded only to medically qualified candidates in the select list. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.