About us: NTA JEE Main 2023 Online Form National Testing Agency Joint Entrance Examination Latest 2023 NTA JEE Main Online Form 2023 NTA National Testing Agency Joint Entrance Examination (NTA) Online Form (NTA JEE Main 2023) Exam Recruitment 2023 Jeemain (NTA JEE) Details Given Below:
NTA JEE Main Online Form 2023
(National Testing Agency NTA Joint Entrance Examination Main 2024 Session 1 Online Form)
(JEEMAIN January 2024 Exam)
- Form Start: 01 November 2023
- Last Date: 30 November 2023 upto 9 Pm
- Last date Fees Payment: 30 November 2023
- Admit Card Date: 11 February 2021
- Exam Date Online: 24 January 2024 and 01 February 2024
- Result Declared: 12 February 2024
For Paper 1 Only:
- General (Male): 1000/-
- General (Female): 800/-
- OBC / EWS (Male) : 900/-
- OBC / EWS (Female): 800/-
- SC / ST (Male): 500/-
- SC / ST : (Female): 500/
- For Paper 1 & 2 Both Paper
- General / OBC / EWS (Male): 2000/-
- General / OBC / EWS (Female): 1600/-
- SC / ST (Male): 1000/-
- SC / ST : (Female): 1000/-
Payment Fees Through Bank Challan OR Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- No Age Limit in NTA JEEMAIN Session I January 2024 .
- Candidates Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in 2022, 2023 OR Appeared in 2024.
- Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
BE / B.Tech / B.Arch.
- Photo Instruction: Should be either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background.
- Aadhar Card is Must at JEE MAIN Session I January 2024 All Session Application.
- Scanned Document: Candidates Passport Photo, Signature and Father / Guardian Signature.
- More Details Read the Advertisement.
How to Apply:
- Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using own Email Id and Mobile No.
- Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application
- Step-3: Upload scanned images of: (i) the recent photograph (file size 10Kb – 200Kb) should
be either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb); (iii) duly verified result awaited attestation form (file size: 50kb to 500kb), (iv) category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) (file size: 50kb to 300KB), (v) PwD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
- Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/Canara Bank/HDFC Bank/ICICI Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway
through Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid.
❖ Download, save and print a copy of Confirmation Page of the Application Form (which would
be downloadable only after successful remittance of fee) for future reference.
❖ All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate timings. The submission of Application of
a candidate could be considered as successful and his/her candidature would be confirmed
only on the successful transaction/receipt of the prescribed application fee from him/her
|Download Syllabus Paper 1|
|Apply Online Form|