About us: Patna HC Computer Operator Recruitment 2022- 30 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Patna High Court Are Invited to for the Recruitment Patna High Court Computer Operator Online Form 2022 Recruitment 2022 Patna High Court Computer Operator Recruitment 2022 How to Apply for Patna HC Computer Operator Vacancy 2022 Patna Computer Operator Apply Online 2022 High Court of Patna Computer Operator Recruitment Notification of Computer Operator Posts Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online Form:
|PRINT THIS PAGE:|
Patna HC High Court Computer Operator Recruitment 2022
(High Court of Judicature At Patna High Court Computer Operator Recruitment Online Form 2022)
(Advt. No. PHC/02/2022)
(Total: 30 Post)
Form Start: 17 March 2022
Last Date: 07 April 2022
Last Date Fees Payment: 09 April 2022
Admit Card Download: 22 April 2022
Exam Date: 14 May 2022
General / EWS/ OBC: Rs. 1000/-
SC / ST: Rs. 500/-
Payment Fees Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
(Age Calculate – 01 January 2022)
For Male: 18-37 Years
For Female: 18-40 Years
(Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules)
|Number of Vacancies:|
General: 12 | EWS: 03 | BC: 04 | EBC: 05 | SC: 05 | ST: 01
Total: 30 Post
Level 4 ( 25500/- to 81100/-) of pay matrix of 7th PRC plus usual allowances.
Patna, Muzaffarpur, Gaya & Purnea
|Apply Online Form|
|Download Exam Date Notice|
|Download Admit Card|
How To Apply Patna HC Computer Operator Recruitment 2022
- Candidates to visit the Official website www.patnahighcourt.gov.in and click on the ‘Career’ and then under Recruitment of Patna HC Computer Operator – 2022 section, click on “Apply Online”.
- To register applications choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” enter Name, contact details and e-mail-ID.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details‟ and “Save & Next‟ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature -(Annexure II).
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.i ) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
Syllabus and Scheme of Examination :- Written test shall consist of the following
i. English Language and grammar : Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks,
Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms &
Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of
Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts
ii. Hindi Language and grammar : शÊद-łपांतरण, िलंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वा¸य, शĦु वतªनी, मुहावरे
एवं लोकोिĉयां, अलंकार के उदाहरण एवं ÿकार, संिध, समास, उपसगª एवं ÿÂयय (10 Marks)
iii. Basic Computer Science : History of computers, Fundamentals of Computer and
terminologies, Computer abbreviations, Basics of Hardware and software, Keyboard
shortcuts, Operating system basics, Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (Word, Excel
and PowerPoint), Internet terms and services, Networking and communication,
Security Tools and Viruses (20 Marks)
Note :- (i) The question paper of Written Test shall be available in English language only
except the paper of Hindi Language and Grammar which shall be in Hindi.
(ii) The Keyboard Layout for Hindi Typing shall be “Remington Gail” and the
font shall be “Mangal”.
(iii)There shall not be negative marking for incorrect answers in the written test.