UPPCL Junior Engineer Civil Result 2022- 25 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – UPPCL Are Invited to for the Recruitment UPPCL JE Civil Result 2022 How to Apply for UPPCL JE Vacancy 2022 Apply Online 2022 Notification of Posts Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online Form:
|PRINT THIS PAGE:|
UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Civil Result 2022
(UPPCL – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Junior Engineer (JE) Civil Recruitment 2022)
(Total: 25 Post)
|Application Start: 25 March 2022
Last Date: 18 April 2022
Close Date Payment Online: 18 April 2022
Last Date Payment Offline: 20 April 2022
Admit Card Date: 06 June 2022
Exam Date: June 2022
Download Answer Key: 29 June 2022
Download Result: 23 July 2022
General/ OBC/ EWS: 1180/-
SC/ ST: 826/-
Pay Application Fees Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR SBI Bank Challan
(Age Calculate – 01 January 2022)
Minimum 18 Years And Maximum 40 Years
Age Relaxation as per rules
|03 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India|
|Number of Post:|
(Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil))
General: 10 | OBC: 07 | EWS: 02 | SC: 06 | ST: 00
Total: 25 Post
Varanasi, Lucknow, Agra and Meerut.
|Apply Online Form|
|Download Admit Card|
|Download Answer Key|
How To Apply UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022:-
- Candidates Need to Apply Online for these Posts.
- Visit the Official website of UPPCL.
- Now, Open Career Section or Recruitment Tab.
- Here, you will see the notification to Apply Online for these posts.
- Click on Apply Online Link & Register Yourself.
- Save your ID & Password Details.
- Fill Application Form Online.
- Check all the details once after completing the Application Process.
- Click on Final Submit.
- Pay Application Fees.