UPPSC APO Mains Recruitment 2022 Admit Card – 44 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment UPPSC APO Mains Admit Card 2022 Recruitment 2022 Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online:-
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
UPPSC APO Mains Admit Card 2022
(Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment Apply Online 2022)
(Advt No. : A-3/E-1/2022)
(Total: 44 Post)
|Important Dates (Mains):|
Application Start: 27 September 2022
Last Date: 12 October 2022
Last Date Payment: 12 October 2022
Final Submission: 12 October 2022
Last Date Receipt Hard Copy: 19 October 2022
Admit Card Date: 23 December 2022
Mains Exam Date: 09-10 January 2023
|Application Fees (Mains):|
General / OBC : 225/- SC / ST: 105/-
PH Candidates: 25/-
Fees Details Are Tentative
Deposit application fee through online using Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking or E-Challan
(Age Calculate – 01 July 2022)
Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 40 Years
Upper age limit is Relaxable Check the Advertisement
Only Prelim Exam Qualified Candidates Are Eligible to Fill the Mains Application Form.
|Number Of Post:|
|(Assistant Prosecuting Officer)
Total: 44 Posts
|Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submitting of application|
|Download Advertisement (Mains)|
|Apply Online Form (Mains)|
|Update/ Edit Form|
|Download Mains Exam Date Notice|
|Download Mains Admit Card|
How To Apply UPPSC APO Mains Online Form 2022:-
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Are Issued APO Mains Latest Jobs Recruitment 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in APO Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Before Apply Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.