UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2023 For 303 Posts Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Main Online Form 2022 Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online:-
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Main Online Form 2023
(Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) UP Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2022)
[Advt No. A-5/E-1/2022]
(Total: 303 Post)
Starting Date: 10 December 2022
Closing Date: 06 January 2023
Last Date Fees Payment: 06 January 2023
Last Date: Correction: 10 January 2023
Re Upload Photo / Signature: 11-18 January 2023
Pre Admit Card Date: 30 January 2023
Pre Exam Date: 12 February 2023
Main Application Start: 24 March 2022
Last Date for Main: 08 April 2023
Admit Card for Main: 11 May 2023
Exam Date for Main: 23-25 May 2023
General / OBC / EWS: 125/-
SC / ST: 65/-
PH Candidates: 25/-
Make the payment ‘online’ using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card Or E Challan
(Age Calculate – 01 July 2023)
Minimum 22 Years And Maximum 35 Years
Age Relaxation – Download Advertisement
Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.
|Number of Post:|
|(Civil Judge PCS J)
General– 123 | OBC– 81 | SC– 63 | ST– 06 | E.W.S– 30
Before applying, candidates must go through the instructions given in the advertisement very carefully.
|Apply Online Form|
|Pay Exam Fees|
|Submit Final Form|
|Update / Edit Form Details|
|Notice For Re Upload Photo Signature|
|Check Form Status / Re Upload Photo Signature|
|Download Admit Card|
|Download Pre Exam Result|
|Download Advertisement (Main)|
|DApply Online Form (Main)|
How To Apply UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Form 2022:-
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Are Issued UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Latest Jobs 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in Civil Judge PCS J.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Before Apply Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.