Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for the One Time Registration OTR and High School, Intermediate, Engineering, Diploma, and Graduation candidates only. So, candidates who are interested and eligible for this recruitment can apply online through UPPSC OTR Online Form 2023 the link given below.
Interested and eligible candidates for this recruitment can get the educational qualification, age limit and complete information related to it through the table given below, apart from this you can get all the information by downloading and reading the notification through the link given below. Are. Can do.
UPPSC OTR Online Form 2023
(Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC))
(UPPSC One Time Registration OTR Registration 2023)
- Application Start: October 2023
- Last Date: Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fees
- (Age Calculate – 01 July 2023)
- Minimum 21 Years And Maximum 40 Years
- For Age Relaxation Kindly Read the Advertisement.
- High School / Intermediate / Engineering / Diploma / Graduation / Post Graduation.
- It is mandatory to have the qualification related to the form of UPPSC.
- Kindly Read the Advertisement for More Details.
OTR Benefits / Details Of UPPSC OTR Online Form 2023:
OTR facilitates applicants to store their personal details along with required documents after registering on this web portal. Applicants can apply in goverment vacancies as published by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission just by entering this OTR number on the commission websiteBENEFITS OF OTR
BENEFITS TO APPLICANTS
- Registration : Applicant can register himself on this portal in very easy process.
- Login : Login with authentication through OTP or Password.
- Verify Details : Applicant can easily update personal details.
- Dashboard : A decorative and attractive Dashboard with summary of uploaded documents.
- Upload : Applicant can upload the photograph and scan signature.
- Management : Applicant can manage the documents with marking of Verified/ Non-Verified Status.
BENEFITS TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
- Reduced Administrative Overhead :Aimed at the concept of paperless governance. It reduces the administrative overhead by minimizing the use of paper and curtailing the verification process. All documents are available on single click by Approving authority.
- Digital Transformation : Provides trusted and verified documents. Documents available via eLocker are fetched in real-time directly from the applicant panel with Verified / Not-Verified Status from any recruitment agency.
- Secure Document Gateway : Available secure document exchange platform like document attachment between trusted recruiter and trusted Verifier with the consent of the Applicant.
- Real Time Verification : Provides a verification module enabling government agencies to verify data directly from issuers after obtaining user consent.
|Apply Online Form