UPSC IES / ISS Recruitment 2023 – 51 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Union Public Service Commission Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment UPSC IES/ ISS Online Form 2023 Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
|PRINT THIS PAGE:|
UPSC IES / ISS Online Form 2023
(Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023)
(Indian Economic Service | Indian Statistical Service)
(Emp Notice No. : 07/2023-IES/ISS)
(Total: 51 Post)
|Application Starts: 19 April 2023
Last Date: 09 May 2023 (up to 6:00 PM)
Last Date for Fee Payment: 09 May 2023
Correction Date: 10-16 May 2023
Admit Card Date: 02 June 2023
Exam Date: 23 August 2023
General, OBC: Rs. 200/-
All Category Female: Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
Pay Application Fees using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or Bank Challan
(Age Calculate – 01 August 2023)
Minimum Age: 21 Years And Minimum Age: 30 Years
Age Relaxation As Per Rule
Passed / Appearing Graduates Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics
Passed / Appearing Post Graduate / Master Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometric from Any Recognized University in India.
|Number of Post:|
|IES: 18 Posts
ISS: 33 Posts
|Before applying, candidates must go through the instructions given in the advertisement very carefully.|
|Apply Online Form (Through OTR)|
|Download Admit Card (ISS)|
|Download Admit Card (IES)|
How To Apply UPSC IES / ISS Form 2023:-
- Union Public Service Commission Are Issued IES / ISS Latest Jobs 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Application Form in UPSC IES / ISS.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Before Apply Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.