UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 For 3831 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment UPSSSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2023 Recruitment 2023 Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
(Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC))
(UPSSSC Junior Assistant, Clerk, Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2023 Mains Exam)
(Advt No. : 08-Exam/2023)
(Total: 5512 Post)
Form Start: 12 September 2023
Last Date Registration: 03 October 2023
Last date Fees Deposit: 03 October 2023
Correction Last Date: 10 October 2023
Admit Card Download: Notified Later
Exam Date: Notified Later
General / OBC/ EWS: Rs. 25/-
SC / ST: Rs. 25/-
PH: Rs. 25/-
Make the payment ‘online’ using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or ‘Offline’ by challan
(Age Calculate – 01 July 2023)
Minimum 18 Years Maximum 40 Years
Age Relaxation- See Advertisement.
|NUMBER OF POST:|
(Junior Assistant / Junior Clerk / Assistant Grade III)
General: 1889| EWS: 326 | OBC: 763 | SC: 770 | ST: 83
Total: 3831+1681 = 5512
Before applying, candidates must go through the instructions given in the advertisement very carefully.
|Apply Online Form|
|Download Vacancy Increase Notice|
How To Download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Form 2023:-
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Are Issued JA Latest Jobs.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Application Form in Junior Assistant.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Before Apply Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.