UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 For 1262 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment UPSSSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2022 Recruitment 2022 Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
(Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Junior Assistant Online Form 2022)
(Advt No. : 08-Exam/2022)
(Total: 1262 Post)
Form Start: 21 November 2022
Last Date Registration: 14 December 2022
Last date Fees Deposit: 14 December 2022
Correction Last Date: 21 December 2022
Admit Card Download: Update Soon
Exam Date: Update Soon
General / OBC/ EWS: Rs. 25/-
SC / ST: Rs. 25/-
PH: Rs. 25/-
Make the payment ‘online’ using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or ‘Offline’ by challan
(Age Calculate – 01 July 2022)
Minimum 18 Years Maximum 40 Years
Age Relaxation- See Advertisement.
|NUMBER OF POST:|
General: 515| EWS: 125 | OBC: 338 | SC: 257 | ST: 27
Total: 1262 Post
Before applying, candidates must go through the instructions given in the advertisement very carefully.
|Apply Online Form|
How To Download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Form 2022:-
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Are Issued JA Latest Jobs.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Application Form in Junior Assistant.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Before Apply Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.