UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 Admit Card, Syllabus 2021 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Admit Card 2023 (UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Admit Card) Check About Recruitment Details of Vacancy Important Dates 2022 How To Apply Steps to Fill Application Form Vacancy Details Given Below:
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Admit Card 2023
(Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Head Servant (Mukhya Sevika) Recruitment 2022)
(Advt No. : 05-Exam/2022)
(Total: 2693 Vacancy)
Form Start: 03 August 2022
Last Date: 24 August 2022
Last Date Fees Payment: 27 August 2022
Correction Last Date: 31 August 2022
Admit Card Date: 18 September 2023
Mukhya Sevika Exam Date: 24 September 2023
General / OBC/ EWS: 25/-
SC / ST: 25/-
PH (Dviyang): 25/-
Payment Should Be Made Online Through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking Or E Challan
(Age Calculate – 01 July 2022)
Age Relaxation See Advertisement.
|NUMBER OF POST:|
(Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant))
General: 1079 | EWS: 269 | OBC: 727 | SC: 565 | ST: 53
Total: 2693 Post
|Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of application|
|Apply Online Form|
|Download Exam Date Notice|
|Download Additional Exam Fees Notice|
|Submit Fees For Additional Candidates|
|Download Admit Card|
How to Download UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Admit Card 2023:-
- Candidates visit the official website of upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on “Admit Card” Option Under the News & Alerts.
- Now Find the “Click here to Download your Admit Card for the Post of Mukhya Sevika.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Hall Ticket Option.
- Login with Candidate Registration No, Password.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option.
- Download and Print the Admit Card for future references.