West Bengal Police Civic Volunteer 2023 Notification Application Form PDF For 4080 Post, Civic volunteer salary and Full announcement – West Bengal WB Kolkata Police Invited to Offline Application Form for the Reclamation Kolkata Police Civic volunteer recruitment 2023 application form pdf operation Form civic volunteer news today Those campaigners Are Interested in the Following Reclamation and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full announcement and Apply Online Form
WB Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2023
- (Kolkata Police Jobs 2023: Are you interested in applying for Kolkata Police Free Job Alert? If Yes, Check the detailed information about Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2023-2024 Application form PDF details from here. wb civic volunteer recruitment 2023 Last Date Kolkata Police Board Officials will recruit the candidates for Civic Volunteers Application Form PDF, Posts.
- West Bengal Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment Online Form 2023-2024
|Organization Name||Home & Hill Affairs Department West Bengal (Kolkata Police )|
|Post Name||Civic Volunteers Posts.|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Age Limits||20 Years to 60 Years|
|Civic volunteer salary||15000/- Per Month|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Personal Interview|
Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2023 Application Fees Details
- General / OBC: NA
- SC / ST: NA
- No Application Fees For Civic Volunteer Vacancy 2023
Eligibility Of Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2023
- Class 8th pass in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Permanent resident of Kolkata Police direction.
- Should not have any criminal record against the applicant in any police station.
- Should physically and mentally fit.
Pay Scale (Civic Volunteer Application)
Civic volunteer salary: Rs. 15000 Per Month
Selection Process For Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2023
- 1. aspirants will download the specified “ operation Form ” from the sanctioned Website of Kolkata Police(www.kolkatapolice.gov.in) OR may collect the same from the concerned Office of Kolkata Police as specified in the table over. The aspirant will submit the filled in operation form at the designated place of submission mentioned in the table over. The proforma for the operation Form is attached at excursus-A.
- 2. The details of all operations entered will be maintained for future reference.
- 3. Selection of Civic Levies for registration in Kolkata Police will be done through the process of Interview by the Enrolment Committee comprising 03( three) members headed by Shri Rupesh Kumar, IPS, Deputy Commissioner of Police, Central Division, Kolkata as Chairman and Mehtab Alam, Assistant Commissioner of Police, Central Division, Kolkata( posted on deputation from West Bengal Police) & Shri Subrata Bhattacharya, Inspector of Police &O.C. Pass, Central Division, Kolkata as other 02( two) Members.
5. named Civic Levies will have no claim as a regular hand of Kolkata Police or any other department of the Government.
- 6. named Civic Levies will be paid Honorarium at a rate specified by the State Government on furnishing working statement certified by the concerned Unit- in- Charge.
- 7. Each Civic Volunteer will be assigned one ID No. at the time of induction.
- 8. named Civic Levies will have to suffer a 02( two) weeks ’ Training course to be organized by Deputy Commissioner of Police, Home Guard Organization, Kolkata.
- 9. After observing necessary selection procedure and completion of training similar Civic Levies will be instated under Kolkata Police and stationed for control room duty in Kolkata Municipal Corporation. still, the named Civic Levies may be stationed in any other unit of Kolkata Police if the authority solicitations so in the interest of public service.
- 10. In case any named seeker doesn’t join within the quested period of time, the vacancy therefore arises would be filled up from the Reserve List of Civic Volunteer
|Download Advertisement (Old)|
|Application Form (PDF)|
|West Bengal Police Sub Inspector SI Online Form 2023|
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer News Today
West Bengal Kolkata Police Reclamation department decided to conduct a written test for all eligible campaigners interested campaigners can read full details in this composition then you can West Bengal Civic volunteer news today apply online Download them and apply online for Kolkata Police Recruitment Eligibility criteria educational qualifications age limit eligibility criteria Admit wain former papers Syllabus medication tips cut off check aggregate vacancy list age relaxation payment pay and Answer keys results from selection system are easily shown below our composition follow the way to download Kolkata Civic Volunteer salary Application form with given link.
How to Apply for the Kolkata Police Volunteer Form in 2023?
- (a) Application form: –
Prescribed format of application is attached herewith. It should be printed on white A-4 size paper only.
Photocopies of the following documents will have to be attached with the application:
- (i) Identity proof: Self attested copy of any one (01) of the documents mentioned in the
bracket. [PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Passbook with photograph /
Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with photograph]
- (ii) Address Proof: Self attested copy of any one (01) of the documents mentioned in the
bracket [Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with photograph / Passport / Driving
License / Bank Passbook / Electric Bill / Telephone Bill]
(iii) Age proof: Self attested copy of any one (01) of the documents mentioned in the bracket.
[Birth Certificate / Certificate issued by recognised school showing date of birth/ Admit Card of
any recognised examination showing date of birth].
(iv) One (01) self-attested passport-size colour photograph is to be pasted on the specified area at
the top-right corner of the application form.
- (v) Self-attested photocopies of educational testimonials and extra-Curricular activities (if
All the original documents as mentioned above will be verified at the time of enrolment.
Candidates are required to submit one (01) application only. In case of multiple applications,
the candidature of the concerned applicant may be rejected.
- (b) Duly filled in application form along with the prescribed documents should be submitted personally by
the concerned applicant (not by any other means) in the “DROP BOX” kept at the concerned office as
mentioned in the aforementioned table for which the applicant is willing to submit the application. The
sealed envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF