Patna HC Stenographer Recruitment 2023- For 51 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Patna High Court Are Invited to for the Recruitment Patna High Court Stenographer Online Form 2023 How to Apply for Patna HC Stenographer Vacancy 2023 Patna Stenographer Apply Online 2023 High Court of Patna Stenographer Recruitment Notification of Stenographer Posts Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online Form:
|PRINT THIS PAGE:|
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023
(High Court of Judicature At Patna High Court Stenographer Online Form 2023)
(Advt. No. PHC/02/2023)
(Total: 51 Post)
Form Start: 03 August 2023
Last Date: 24 August 2023
Last Date Fees Payment: 26 August 2023
Admit Card Download: 16 September 2023
Exam Date: 30 September 2023
General / EWS/ BC/ EBC: Rs. 1100/-
SC / ST: Rs. 550/-
Payment Fees Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
(Age Calculate – 01 March 2023)
For Male: 18-37 Years
For Female: 18-40 Years
(Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules)
|Number of Vacancies:|
General: 06 | EWS: 01 | BC: 08 | EBC: 15 | SC: 19 | ST: 02
Total: 51 Post
Level-4 (Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-) of pay matrix of 7th PRC plus usual allowances.
|Apply Online Form|
|Download Exam Notice|
|Download Admit Card|
How To Apply Patna HC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Candidates to visit the Official website www.patnahighcourt.gov.in and click on the ‘Career’ and then under Recruitment of Patna HC Stenographer – 2023 section, click on “Apply Online”.
- To register applications choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” enter Name, contact details and e-mail-ID.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details‟ and “Save & Next‟ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature -(Annexure II).
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.i ) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
Syllabus and Scheme of Examination :- Written test shall consist of the following
i. English Language and grammar: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Shuffling of Sentence parts (30 Marks)
ii. Basic Computer Science: History of computers, Fundamentals of Computer and terminologies, Computer abbreviations, Basics of Hardware and software, Keyboard shortcuts, Operating system basics, Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint), Internet terms and services, Networking and communication, Security Tools and Viruses (20 Marks)
Note :- (i) The question paper of Written Test shall be available in English language only.
(ii) There shall not be negative marking for incorrect answers in the written test