TNPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022- 7301 Post (Group-IV), Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Are Invited to for the Recruitment TNPSC Civil Services Online Form 2022 Recruitment 2022 Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online Form:
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
TNPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022
(Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment/ Apply Online 2022)
(Total: 7301 Post)
Form Start: 30 March 2022
Last Date: 28 April 2022
Last Date Fees Payment: 28 April 2022
Admit Card Download: Announce Later
Exam Date: 24 July 2022
General / OBC: 250/-
SC / ST / PH: 0/-
Payment Fees Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR E-Challan
(Age Calculate – 01 July 2022)
Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 32 Years
(Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules)
|Number of Vacancies:|
|Apply Online Form|
How To Apply TNPSC Civil Services:
- 1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s websites www.tnpsc.gov.inor www.tnpscexams.in
- 2)“One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicants should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying a Rs.150/-as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- 3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
- 4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
- 5) Applicants should enter their Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID/PASSWORD with any other person or agency.
- 6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate the maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click“Apply”
TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination-IV (Group-IV).
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto28.04.2022for Direct Recruitment against the vacancies in the following posts included in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service, Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service, Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Non-Technical Subordinate Service and Tamil Nadu Housing Board Subordinate Service