UPPSC APO Recruitment 2022- 44 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment UPPSC APO Pre Exam Admit Card 2022 Recruitment 2022 Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online:-
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
UPPSC APO Pre Exam Admit Card 2022
(Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment Apply Online 2022)
(Advt No. : A-3/E-1/2022)
(Total: 44 Post)
Application Start: 21 April 2022
Last Date: 17 May 2022
Last Date Payment: 17 May 2022
Last Date Final Submission: 21 May 2022
Admit Card Date: 10 August 2022
General / OBC/ EWS: Rs. 125/-
SC / ST: Rs. 65/-
PH: Rs. 25/-
Deposit application fee through online using Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking or E-Challan
(Age Calculate – 01 July 2022)
Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 40 Years
Upper age limit is Relaxable Check the Advertisement
Graduation Degree in LLB from Any Recognized University
More Details Read the Advertisement.
|Number Of Post:|
|(Assistant Prosecuting Officer)
Total: 44 Posts
|Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submitting of application|
|Apply Online Form|
|Pay Exam Fees|
|Submit Final Form|
|Update/ Edit Form|
|Download Admit Card|
|Download Objection Format|
|Download Answer Key|
How To Apply UPPSC APO Recruitment Form 2022:-
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Are Issued APO Latest Jobs 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in APO Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Before Apply Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.