Delhi Airport Customer Service Agent Recruitment 2022 for 1095 Post IGI Aviation Services Private Limited Latest Vacancy 2022 Recruitment 2022 Delhi Airport Customer Service Agent Online Form 2022 Exam Recruitment 2022 Delhi Airport in Delhi Job Vacancy 2022 IGI (Customer Service Agent) Vacancy Details Given Below:
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
Delhi Airport Customer Service Agent Recruitment 2022
(IGI Aviation Services Private Limited Delhi Airport Customer Service Agent Apply Online 2022)
(Total: 1095 Post)
Form Start: January 2022
Last Date: 22 May 2022
Last Date Fees Payment: 22 May 2022
Admit Card Download: Update Soon
Exam Date: Update Soon
General / OBC / EWS: 350/-
SC / ST / PH: 350/-
Make the payment ‘online’ using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card Only
Minimum 18 Years And Maximum 30 Years
Age Relaxation – Check Advertisement
10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
|NUMBER OF POST:|
(Customer Service Agent (Private Job))
Total: 1095 Vacancy
Rs.15,000 – Rs.25,000
Both Male & females can apply. Fresher can also apply.
|Apply Online Form|
|Download Admit Card|
How To Apply Delhi Airport Customer Service Agent Form 2022:-
- Applications should be submitted only through ONLINE registration by logging on to the official website
www.igiaviationdelhi.com. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- Before submitting the online application, the candidates MUST preview the application to ensure that they
have provided correct information, particularly the email-id, phone number & uploaded correctly
photograph. The online application should be submitted only after ensuring that the information and
photographs are correct.
- The application portal will be operational from 05.01.2022 to 22.05.2022 (till 23:59 hours). If registration is
done, prior to 05.01.2022, and after 22.05.2022, will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to register well in time since the application portal witnesses a huge number of
applications during the closing date.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in
each column of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/
the modification will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Examination fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.