MP High Court HJS Recruitment 2022 Online Form- 12 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Madhya Pradesh High Court Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment MP High Court HJS Online Form 2022 Recruitment 2022 Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
MP High Court HJS Recruitment 2022
(Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) MP Higher Judicial Service (District Judge-Entry Level) Direct Recruitment 2022)
(Advt No.: 129/Exam/DR/HJS/2022)
(Total: 12 Post)
Form Start: 16 December 2022
Last Date: 31 December 2022
Last Date Fees Payment: 31 December 2022
Correction Date: 05-07 January 2023
Admit Card Download: Update Soon
Exam Date: Update Soon
General / Other State: 977.02/-
SC / ST / OBC: 577.02/-
Payment Fees Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking & E-Challan.
(Age Calculate – 01 January 2022)
Minimum 35 Years and Maximum 45 Years
(Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules)
Bachelor Degree in Law with Minimum 7 Year Advocate Practice More Details Read Advertisement.
|Number of Vacancy:|
(District Judge (Entry Level))
General: 06 | 02 | SC: 02 | ST: 02
Total: 12 Post
Jabalpur, Bhopal & Indore Only.
Before applying, candidates must go through the instructions given in the advertisement very carefully.
|Apply Online Form|
How To Apply MP High Court HJS Form 2022:-
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Are Issued Civil Judge Latest Jobs 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Application Form in Civil Judge Vacancy 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Before Apply Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.