NCL HEMM Operator Recruitment 2023 for 338 Post in Northern Coalfield Limited Latest Vacancy 2023 in NCL HEMM Operator Online Form 2023 Recruitment (NCL HEMM Operator Syllabus) Job Online Form 2023 (Exam Date) Exam NCL Operator Job Vacancy Check About Details of Vacancy Syllabus Important Dates 2023
NCL HEMM Operator Admit Card 2023
(Northern Coalfield Limited (NCL) HEMM Operator Hall Ticket 2023)
(Total: 338 Post)
- Application Start: 09 August 2023
- Last Date: 31 August 2023
- Last Date For Payment: 31 August 2023
NCL HEMM Admit Card Date: September 2023
- Exam Date: 01 October 2023
- General / OBC / EWS: 1180/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-
- Payment Should Be Made Online Only, Through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- (Age Calculate- 31 August 2023)
- 18-30 Years
- (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules)
- Class 10th High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with Valid HMV Driving License.
- More Eligibility Details Read the Advertisement.
Number Of Post
|Post Name||General||EWS||OBC (NCL)||SC||ST||Total|
|Shovel Operator (Trainee)||15||3||5||5||7||35|
|Dumper Operator (Trainee)||90||21||33||33||44||221|
|Surface Miner Operator (Trainee)||12||2||3||3||5||25|
Dozer Operator (Trainee)
|Grader Operator (Trainee)||5||0||0||0||1||6|
|Pay Loader Operator (Trainee)||2||0||0||0||0||2|
|Crane Operator (Trainee)||7||1||1||1||2||12|
- Grade- Category I Pay Scale – Basic Rs. 1502.66 per day
|Apply Online Form|
|Download Exam Notice|
|Download NCL HEMM Operator Admit Card|
|Join Sarkari Disha Telegram|
How to Download NCL HEMM Operator Admit Card 2023:-
- Candidates visit the official website of www.nclcil.in.
- Click on “Admit Card” Option Under the News & Alerts.
- Now Find the “Click here to Download your Admit Card for the Post of HEMM Operator.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Hall Ticket Option.
- Login with Candidate Registration No, Password.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option.
- Download and Print the Admit Card for future references.
Selection Process For NCL HEMM Operator:
I. Eligible candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria as on the Crucial Date as specified under this
Employment Notification will be required to appear for a Computer Based Test. The selection will be
based on a candidate’s relative score in the Computer Based Test.
II. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Computer Based Test merely on the basis of their declaration
regarding their eligibility as mentioned in the online application form. Scrutiny/ Verification of the
claims of the candidate(s) supporting his/her eligibility for the post applied will be done post declaration
of result of the Computer Based Test. Such scrutiny/ verification will be done only for those candidates
who shall pass the Computer Based Test as per the laid down cut-off marks (Minimum Qualifying
III. Computer Based Test will be conducted for selection of Candidates for the post of HEMM Operator
(Trainee).The Computer Based Test will be of 100 Marks for 90 minutes duration common for all
positions of HEMM Operator (Trainee).The Merit for filling the posts will be prepared on the scores of
candidates in the Computer Based Test of 100 marks.