UP Police SI Confidential, ASI Account Additional Result 2022- 1329 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – UP Police SI Clerk Result 2022 Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board UP Police SI Clerk PET Admit Card 2022 Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Recruitment 2021 Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
|PRINT THIS PAGE|
UP Police SI Confidential, ASI Result 2022
(Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB) UP Police ASI Confidential / Clerk / Accountant Recruitment 2021)
(Total: 1329 Post)
Form Start: 01 June 2021
Last Date: 22 July 2021
Last date Fees Deposit: 22 July 2021
Admit Card Download: 26 November 2021
Exam Date: 04-05 December 2021
PET Admit Card Download: 13 April 2022
PET Exam Date: 19 April 2022
General / OBC: 400/-
SC / ST: 400/-
Make the payment ‘online’ using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or ‘Offline’ by Challan
(Age Calculate – 01 July 2021)
Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 28 years
Candidate Born Between 01 July 1993 to 01 July 2000
Age Relaxation as per Rules.
|Post Name||Total Post||Education Qualification|
|NUMBER OF POST:|
Please read the advertisement carefully before applying for this form.
|Download Date Change Notice|
Apply Online Form
|Download Exam Date Notice|
|Download Admit Card|
|Download Answer Key|
Download PET Exam Notice
|Download PET / DV Test Admit Card|
|Download 4287 Candidate Additional Result|
|Download Skill Test Exam Notice|
How To Apply
- Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board Recruitment 2021. Candidate Can Apply Between 01/06/2021 to 15/07/2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UP Police ASI Recruitment 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form