UP Post Matric Scholarship Online Form 2023-2024 The Social Welfare Department has released the link for the year 2023 – 2024 Post Matric 11th/12th Dashmottar application. UP Post Matric Scholarship Online Form 2023 -2024Any candidate who has taken admission in certificate, degree, diploma, or other courses in any college, institute, or university of Uttar Pradesh Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online
UP Scholarship Online Form 2023
(Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh)
(UP Post Matric 11th/ 12th/ Dashmottar Scholarship 2023-2023)
- Form Start: September 2023
- Last Date Registration: As per Schedule
- Last Date Complete Form: As per Schedule
- General / OBC / EWS/ SC / ST / PH/ Female All Category : 0/-
- No Application Fees for UP Scholarship Online Form.
- Uttar Pradesh Enrolled with School, College, Institution or University.
- Post Matric 11: Pass Class 10th Exam and Enrolled in Class 11
- Post Matric 12: Pass Class 11th Exam and Enrolled in Class 12
- Dashmottar: Under Graduate / Post Graduate / Certificate / Diploma Courses.
- Fresh Candidates:
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fees Receipt Number
- Annual Non-Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
- For Renewal Candidates: Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to Login into the Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
How To Apply for UP Post Matric Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Fresh Candidates: Whoever is a new candidate who has been admitted this year should be in classes 11, 12 (High School / Intermediate) 2023-2024 & Other Dashmottar Courses UG / PG / Diploma / Certificates course, and should apply in fresh.
- Renewal Candidates: Candidates who are already enrolled in any school/college and applied for scholarships last year will renew their application.
- Kindly Collect the All documents before Apply Online
- If you are not now of the nonrefundable Amount, please check your fee receipt OR contact the college/school if there is any confusion.
- Submit your form to the concerned school/college within 3 days of the completion of the application.
- For More Information Must Read the Full Instruction
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2023-24
|Apply Online (Registration)|
|Login (Fresh Candidates)|
Login (Renewal Candidates)